Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 7

After the very taxing blog yesterday, I am exhausted. The day was spent reminding myself of what conclusions I had come to just last night. It is amazing how quickly sin comes to steal away the truth. The temptations were many to gossip, to indulge my anger again and to be prideful for the solution I had figured out. Praise be to Him who bought me and whose grace continually flows.

I am also very thankful for this blog as it helps me to solidify what God is doing in my heart. Being the mommy of five it is very easy to only think and ponder on subjects, ideas, convictions, God's word and to never actually form an opinion or take action. I read another blog today that helped me see how and why this exercise of writing every day is so beneficial.
  • I find that there are three levels of clarity. When I only think about something, my thoughts are embryonic and muddled. When I speak about it, my thoughts become clearer, though not always. When I write about it, I jump to a new level of clarity. -Ed Welch
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment