Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 20

It is amazing to me how much the Old Testament is full of grace. Abraham...a nobody from nowhere, called out by God, why? Because God called him. Jacob, a deceiver. Moses, a murderer. Israel in general as a people who could not go longer then one generation without rebelling against God. I am reading about Samson right now and I have to be honest, it is hard to see why God picked him. I guess that is where my problem comes from. I am focusing on Samson and not on God and not seeing that it is because of the New Testament...because of Christ that God can show such grace. AND He continues to do so, toward so many, but so abundantly, to me.

I am so grateful for grace. When I am sick. When I am healthy. When I feel it. When I don't. When I am sad. When I am joyful. When I am thankful. When I am sinful. God is good to me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment