Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 27

Today was difficult. I made my poor daughter feel very low about herself. As I was fussing about her messy room and making some comment about how she was having a hard time remembering what she was supposed to do she said, "It's okay Mommy, some day your life will be better and you won't have to pick up after me, because I will be a grown-up." I stopped in my tracks and repented, asking for her forgiveness. As always she forgave me very willingly, too willingly. It is another reminder of how God forgives. It cost Him everything yet if we only repent, He gives it. Quickly. Willingly.

With Christmas approaching I thought I would share this powerful and sweet and wonderful video as a reminder of why we celebrate...and why Tobie can forgive me so quickly and why God can forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment