Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 21

I have a lot to say but am still not sure how to say it. No, what it is, is that God is working. I can feel the stirrings of something big. There are questions that keep coming up in my head and heart about myself that I don't want to ask God because I am not sure that I want to know the answer. That is why my posts are so brief.

I am thankful though and these questions that are creeping into my thoughts give me the opportunity to practice what I teach my children: Be thankful for what you do have, what God has given you and be faithful to Him. Do not focus on what you don't have.

I am thankful for my family. We are a crowd and I am blessed to spend tomorrow praising God and mediating with them on all the ways He has blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment