Thursday, May 3, 2012

Didn't catch that...

Really need to get back into reading the Word to actually know what it says and to know Jesus through it. This blog is supposed to be more about the Word and what God is doing in me through His Word then about my experiences and that is just not happening. I know that life ebbs and flows but it has been far too one-sided lately. Not to mention the fact that I know I read the Bible today and I know what chapters I read but I have no idea what they said.

Not good!

I should have known something was up. Usually when I feel anxious about not "doing" enough of _______ and the answer has nothing to do with seeking the Lord then something is out of alignment.

Praise God for grace again and again as I fumble through the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment