Monday, June 25, 2012

Tired and joyfully overwhelmed

I returned at 1:30 in the morning from The Gospel Coalition National Women's Conference. I am still very tired and filled with the Word. It is difficult to express what I learned and how God worked...partly because there was so much that He did and partly because it is still so fresh I am not sure what was excitement and what was lasting change.

As I mentioned before, one of the blessings was being able to see my mom, sister and friend from California. That was sweet time of fellowship and worship with them.

Another blessing was the relationships that were started with the women I drove down to Orlando with. I am always amazed at the strong and deep connection that God gives to the body...even when they have only first met. I count these women as dear sisters that I care about, have been praying for all day today and long to spend more time with in the future. It is sweet, the tie that quickly binds.

The teaching was incredible. The theme of the conference was: Here is Our God. It was beautiful to hear the speakers walk us through the Bible, starting in Exodus and moving through to Revelation, and show us a BIG view of God. It sure puts everything else in life in perspective when you are consumed with a vision of God that is that big.

As I process I know I will have so much more to share. Thanks be to God that He saw fit to bless me in such an amazing way...especially when just one week ago I was raging at His ruthless idol crushing in my life. He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment