Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 43

Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his steadfast love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

It is true the Lord is good. He has answered a huge prayer for us here in the decision that we needed to make. I am so excited about how the Lord will show Himself good and loving in and through this decision. I am also blessed that God is teaching me through migraines how not to respond and how to trust Him...it is usually through how not to act but at least I am really asking the question: How do I honor and glorify the Lord and find joy in this acute suffering? It is honestly a question I have never seriously asked before.

I also praise Him because even with a day out, not getting anything done, everything is still moving along very well. Praise Him! Praise Him! He is who He says He is and He will do what He says He will do.

Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart. Psalm 119:2

No comments:

Post a Comment