Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 41

Tonight God provided two great reminders about His purpose and His priorities. One is an excellent post from Desiring God about Christmas and small children. Please take the time to go and read it and be encouraged to live this season with joy!

The second was a difficult and good gospel conversation with Christian. It was painful for both of us. By the end of the conversation I could do nothing else but pray with him and cry. After he prayed we talked about what was going on inside him and he said, "It felt like there was a knife cutting my heart open." I empathized, greatly and then we talked about the joy and freedom of forgiveness. He sat close to me as I crocheted and we snuggled enjoying forgiveness until it was time to go to bed. He prayed again...twice on his own, because he wanted to.

Thank you Lord for loving Christian more then I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment