Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project Faith

Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Christian cleaning stair, floors and walls at the rescue mission here in Roanoke. I am looking forward to spending that one on one time with him that I have been missing so much since he started going away for school. The irony is that I have this dread of "getting behind" on all the things that won't get done while I am gone. Didn't we already go through this one? God ordains my days, not me! Thank you Tommy for reminding me to see this as a blessed time with Christian and to not worry about what is going on here at home. If it doesn't get done, it will later. I am the only one putting any expectations on myself and the house anyways! Praying for fruitful time, conversation and bonding with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment