Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fight! Little by Little

This usually happens. I write a few good posts because God is amazing and doing amazing things in me and then SMACK I get hit with illness or exhaustion or I just can't think or the Word, though I read it, just is a book to me. I don't like this. I am asking for prayer though and I am fighting to not give up. I am counseling myself to trust God and lean on Him and seek Him even though it is difficult. My head hurts and the days are very much like the next. Tomorrow I will read the Word again and serve my family again and I pray that God will...not me...God will keep me fighting to good fight in little ways as well as big!


Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 1 Timothy 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment