Friday, April 20, 2012

Please Pray with Me

It's like the plot line of a movie: a man and his brother succeed in business, move said business to a different country, coming home on the weekends to their loving family enjoying life, when they are shot and killed. It is horrific and awful...didn't I see that in on tv last night? I wish it was a movie but this time it is real. The family was not close to me, we stayed in their home for a few days while on vacation because they were friends of my sisters family, but I knew them and I knew their need.

Please pray for this family. Four children and wife left behind. Pray that God will surround them with people who will lead them to Truth, comfort, and real healing that only the Father can give through Jesus Christ. Pray that God will give them eyes to see and hearts to believe. Pray that this suffering will lead them, running, into the Savior's arms.


1 comment: