- Eggs (pastured, from the Farmer's Market) and Spinach (from the garden)
- Coffee (with my syrup and cream)
- Sliced Ham (Hormel, gluten free, nitrate free)
- Cheese sticks
- Salad - pears, oranges, arugula (garden), gourmet mix greens (garden)
- Dressing - Bragg's Cider Vinegar, Light Olive Oil, fresh parsley, garlic, salt and pepper
- Sugar Free Lemonade and Ice Tea mix
- Spaghetti - We don't have this often because of the high carbohydrate content. For noodles I use Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta. It is a combination of corn flour and quinoa flour. For sauce I use Classico Tomato and Basil sauce from Sam's Club. I can never follow a recipe exactly and the same goes for sauces so I always add fresh garlic to my meat and basil, parsley or oregano to the sauce...anything to make it more original.
- Rainbow Chard - sliced thin and sauteed in coconut oil with garlic, onion and lemon juice. Have to admit that this was not a hit with the kiddos BUT they ate it...since they couldn't have the next item until they were done with the chard. ;)
- Yogurt and strawberries - homemade raw milk yogurt and strawberry sauce from our garden strawberries.
- Cucumber Tomato salad - a few days ago I chopped up a cucumber and tomato from the Farmer's Market and let it sit in the parsley dressing I had made. We finished it off tonight.
Full disclosure: I am fighting anxiety and when I feel extremely emotional...I eat. Good news? Let's celebrate with food! Bad news? Let's comfort with food! Worried? Food! That being said Sunday night I did indulge in a small Butterfinger Blizzard from Dairy Queen and Monday night I had met with my small group at a local coffee shop.
- Coffee (stevia and half and half)
- Gluten Free Peanut-Butter Chocolate Bar