Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mental Overload

I don't really want to blog. I am having internal conflict again.

I am tired, going on day three of a headache...continual dull pain. Reading biographies of men and women of faith who were workaholics while having this, sometimes incapacitating pain, trying to serve my family all at the same time is a struggle for me. What is laziness? What is taking care of yourself to better serve your family? What is most glorifying to God?

I am still processing some things that came up while at this conference. My husband and children were not with me and somehow my extroverted, slightly overwhelming, usually self-centered personality came out. This also brought out desires to be used more publicly, which stirred up discontent and questioning and analyzing the motivations behind those desire.

When I get this mental overload I tend to freeze up and have a difficult time expressing much of anything. Throw in the headache and the continued fast pace of a family of 7 and I just don't feel like blogging.

Reading the Word and a few new books from the conference, one on prayer, hoping that will help sort me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment