Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Think I'm Back


Let's try this again. It is birthday season and soon Christmas will start. I am in full "planning" mode for what to make and I have completed some projects. My problem, trying to get pictures of them so I can show you. I will do better! It has not been an entire year since I last posted so that is a little encouraging but two posts a year is not a very good record. Again, I will do better!
My niece celebrated her first birthday a couple of weeks ago. They live on the other side of the country so we were not able to be there HOWEVER I was able to get Boo to model her wonderful present...legwarmers. Yes, they are all the rage these days and so easy to crochet. http://hooked-on-crochet.blogspot.com/2008/01/livie-legs-free-original-pattern.html This is the pattern that I used and I am now trying to adapt them for older children and using different yarn and stripes and all that fun personalizations.
There is more to follow since Boo had a birthday and I made some different legwarmers for her. Stay tuned...be patient...I will get there.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment